L MPD , La Mesa , California picked today to deny Elderly Disabled American Female respite from the heat under hot blazing sun. The fine example of justice decided a lone grey haired old woman on a cane looked dangerous and meanacing, stopping to lean and sip on Arrowhead Bottled Water. He also decided water looked like 40 pounds of cannabis, else why would he dump my plastic bag with another water and a hankerchief onto the sidewalk, searching for "drugs"! He had "probable cause". Anger, swift and fierce snarled threat to arrest for asking why he stopped.
Reminding this splendid specimen of Anglo-Saxon Maleness, I am an American
Susan Davis calendar of meaningful diligent work on behalf of her constituency-sponsored these bills in 2013:
1. H.R.312 : Juror Non-Discrimination Act of 2013
2. H.R.376 : Universal Right to Vote by Mail Act of 2013
3. H.R.536 : Diverse Teachers Recruitment Act of 2013
4. H.R.768 : Securing Teacher Effectiveness, Leadership, Learning, And Results Act of 2013
5. H.R.962 : Medicare Diabetes Prevention Act of 2013
6. H.R.1130 : Iron Dome Support Act
7. H.R.1335 : Short Sale Transparency Act of 2013
8. H.R.1435 : Equal Justice for Our Military Act of 2013
Facing Homelessness, here's a list of 10 MUST HAVE items to give you best chance of survival:
1. If you have been furloughed - contact Utilities, notify them of your situation. Make arrangements NOW to pay when the furlough has been llifed;read more Click to show/hide.
2. Re-evaluate your "Needs" list. Eliminate all that is not absolutely necessary for your daily survival (i.e.: You need one cell-phone not one for each member of your family);